Saturday 15 June 2013

Please Support my Conference in Plano, Texas, this August.

This Summer we are organizing the first ever 'Crushing The Devil' Healing & Deliverance Conference in Plano, Texas. It is based on my award-winning book, 'Crushing The Devil'. 

It holds August 8th to 10th at the Mount Olive Church of Plano, and I am trusting God for the miraculous! We are making the Conference free so everyone in need of God's healing and deliverance can attend. However, for this to happen, I need the financial support of my friends and partners. Please stand with me and with the people of Texas and give generously to help defray the cost of hosting this Conference. No amount is too small!

To give, please visit our Fund Raising Page at: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/aXI47

God bless you.




1 comment:

  1. knowing that we have already won victory just by accepting Christ....makes all the difference! Good read = just as your book was!

    ReplyDelete